Natural food market stocking organic and vegan food, supplements, beauty care, household products, and more. With cafe attached that focuses on organic, local and allergen friendly foods. Directions: Look for the big red building. Previously called Katrina's Organic Market. more-less

First Review by jodie newton-drouin
hummingbirdfarm
hummingbirdfarm

great local store

5 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

Stopped here on a trip to NH. great selection of fresh, gluten free, vegan foods. I stocked up and will come back soon

Pros: great selections, moderately priced, take out foods
MelissaYahia
MelissaYahia
  • non-vegetarian

Favorite Healthy Cafe in North Conway Area

5 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2014

The local grocer keeps growing and getting better and better everytime I go there. This is my favorite spot in North Conway to get clean, healthy food. Alot of health food places don't serve great tasting food but that is not the case here. The food is really tasty and makes you want to come back time and time again. Hannah's Cornbread is so good with her Cauliflower Vegetable Dal soup. The quiches are really great too. And the breads are wonderful. I can always find something here I will really enjoy and the choices are extensive. Friendly staff and great store to shop in all and all---has everything from remedies, vitamins, fresh vegetables, groceries, prepared dishes, raw chocolates to fresh juices... Grateful to see this place humming! Definitely give it a try and you'll be hooked....:)

Pros: great tasting healthy food, lots of variety:vegan to non-vegetarian, juices, raw chocolates, friendly
Cons: none
AnnieClaus
AnnieClaus

Amazingly Yummy

5 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

This place has an amazing deli. They offer dishes for both vegans and non alike. Their food is delicious , they also offer yummy vegan baked goods. I wish there was a place like this near me. We stumbled on it well on our honeymoon and it was the last day of our trip. I can not wait to go back and try more of their vegan offerings!! They are a little pricey you are talking 9 or ten bucks for a sandwich with no sides or drinks. They do offer tap water for free.

Pros: excellent
Cons: a little pricey
Megdmoeats
Megdmoeats

A fantastic find in North Conway!

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

The Local Grocer is a fantastic place to go if you're in North Conway. We go to North Conway several times a year and I'm so happy that we happened to find this place the last time we were visiting. There were plenty of vegan options for my husband and I to choose from. I have found that breakfast can actually be the most difficult meal to find when we're in the North Conway area, so I was thrilled to find a place that gave us so many options. There is a decent sized dine in area as well as a small store inside. They were selling vegan baked goods at the counter as well and we bought phenomenal vegan whoopie pies. I can't wait to go back!

Pros: Many options, Casual & comfortable, Great food
jodie newton-drouin
jodie newton-drouin

LOVE this place!

5 Posted on 10 / 25 / 2012

So many options! The deli was great to grab a sandwich for lunch, and they can make anything on the menu vegan! I really wanted the panini but it had goat cheese, so they made it without! Great to grab snacks, veggies, wine, etc. I wish there was a place like this where I live! I highly recommend checking it out!!

Pros: great options, local products, amazing staff!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Local Grocer: