The Loaded Bowl - Food Truck

Vegan food truck offering conscious comfort food. Menu items include vegan versions of lasagna, meatloaf, mac and cheese, BBQ tvp and rice. Has organic soda, fresh bread, and cooked greens. Check webpage for locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Alexcroft
BrittanyCopeland
BrittanyCopeland

Love this truck!

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2016

Everything The Loaded Bowl offers is delicious! Check this out immediately! The only bad things I have to say are that a single bowl does not fill me up (I'm a small/thin person), so I usually have to get two, and that's when it goes from not badly priced to too expensive for one meal, and that the truck isn't out at convenient times or places. But, if you can get filled up with one bowl, then you're not in bad shape. It's $8 to $9 a bowl. You'll just have to hunt them down. I cannot wait for their sit down restaurant!!!

Pros: Great food! , Great owners!
Cons: Expensive if one bowl doesn't fill you up!, Truck not out at convenient times or places.
SeanaD
SeanaD

awesome mac n Cheez

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2016

Creamy cashew Mac and Cheez and a no bake cookie that was a blast from the past!

So happy they will have a restaurant location in the future!

Alexcroft
Alexcroft

This place is AMAZING!

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2013

Awesome all vegan food truck. I have tried everything and it is all delicious. Everything tastes homemade and fresh. I follow them on Facebook and Instagram to see where they will be next. Usually plenty of convenient metro area locations each week. It's really nice to finally have such a great vegan place around Oklahoma.

Pros: Tastes great, Almost all organic and GMO free, gluten free options
Cons: none!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Loaded Bowl - Food Truck: