Serves meat, veg options available. Fast-casual Mexican restaurant with a focus on local and sustainable ingredients. Vegan options include guacamole enchilada, tofu burrito/taco, and a black bean and fried plantain burrito. Vegan options are not specifically noted on the menu, so you have to ask for vegetarian with no cheese or sour cream. Employees are knowledgeable about vegan and vegetarian needs. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by stormka
stormka
stormka

Just okay

2 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2012

I love that they cater to veg but my experience was slightly lackluster. In a city where Mexican fare often exceeds expectations, even if it means you get something very basic to make it a vegan meal, I've always been impressed. The plantain burrito just didn't make the cut. Very little taste. The atmosphere is awesome, though. Communal tables and quick, great service are definitely part of the quintessential San Francisco casual spot experience. I've been with vegetarians and they've all loved it, so I wouldn't discount it entirely if you're vegetarian.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Little Chihuahua: