Serves meat, veg options available. Create your own salads, wraps, burritos and rice bowls. Choose from over 40 toppings (some vegan options). Eco-friendly and contemporary environment. Closed Sat-Sun. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, International, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
201 Portage Ave Unit C (Main St)
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 3K6
Now Open

Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by lauraalcalapecosa

Love this place in Downtown Winnipeg!!!

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2012

I love this restaurant, their food is good, their ingredients are always fresh. There is quite large options on the menue or you can create your own meal too. I love the salads, wraps and also the rice bowls. My favourite dressing is the Honey ginger, it rocks and I love the Yellow curry rice bowl with tofu, very tasty. Thank you guys for such a nice place and healthy alternative in downtown!!!

Pros: Healthy, Tasty, Fast Service
Cons: Close on Weekends

Dear Owner and Manager of The Leaf and Loaf: