Serves meat, veg options available. 1950s American diner motif with lots of pink and rock n roll references. Has a separate menu for vegans that includes a variety of vegan burgers and salads. Coffee is fair trade. Previously operated as Pink Ladies - 50s Diner. Note: The kitchen closes at 9:30pm, no take-away after that. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Non-veg

BrynnTrussell
BrynnTrussell

Fun Greasy American Food

4 Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

Great vegan menu, with the same variety of "burger" on a regular burger menu. Meaning all the same with different toppings. The vegan patty was a big hit with my friend and I, I had a spicy Jalapeno burger and he had a classic. I had waffle fries, which I love and he had regular.. shockingly this was too much food for me. I think it was all the grease, but it was delicious.

I also managed to find space later for a brownie sundae with oreo and raspberry soy ice cream - it was wonderful. I'm craving another.

They offer lots of fun drinks too.

There is always a long line waiting and we only ate there after trying 3 times and finally going early (@ 6:00pm). People often show up dressed in '50's style teen garb, like poodle skirts and tight white Tee's.

Pros: Reminds me of the US, Dessert , Waffle fries
Cons: no reservations, kitchen closes at 9, you'll smell like the grill

Dear Owner and Manager of The Ladies Diner: