Serves meat, veg options available. 1950s American diner motif with lots of pink and rock n roll references. Has a separate menu for vegans that includes a variety of vegan burgers and salads. Coffee is fair trade. Previously operated as Pink Ladies - 50s Diner. Note: The kitchen closes at 9:30pm, no take-away after that. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Non-veg

Fanje
Fanje

Geat Diner in a pink, American style

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2016

The atmosphere at the Ladies is great! So many thinks are pink and there are great details in the decoration.

The burgers are very tasty! There is a good vegan choice and you can also get gluten free bread, if you want.

Pros: great choice, tasty, gluten-free bread available
Cons: no reservation possible, not near to the city center, in an industrial area
Sabine Mahai
Sabine Mahai

Love it !!!

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2015

Very very very tasty Burgers. The Ladys are sweet and very charming.
Great extra vegan Burger Sauce. And a large variety

Cons: car recommended
BrynnTrussell
BrynnTrussell

Fun Greasy American Food

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

Great vegan menu, with the same variety of "burger" on a regular burger menu. Meaning all the same with different toppings. The vegan patty was a big hit with my friend and I, I had a spicy Jalapeno burger and he had a classic. I had waffle fries, which I love and he had regular.. shockingly this was too much food for me. I think it was all the grease, but it was delicious.

I also managed to find space later for a brownie sundae with oreo and raspberry soy ice cream - it was wonderful. I'm craving another.

They offer lots of fun drinks too.

There is always a long line waiting and we only ate there after trying 3 times and finally going early (@ 6:00pm). People often show up dressed in '50's style teen garb, like poodle skirts and tight white Tee's.

Pros: Reminds me of the US, Dessert , Waffle fries
Cons: no reservations, kitchen closes at 9, you'll smell like the grill

Dear Owner and Manager of The Ladies Diner: