Serves meat, veg options available. Lunch and coffee place where veg choices are marked. Has soy milk for tea/coffee. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Western, Bakery, British, Irish, Non-veg
Galway City Museum, Spanish Arch
Galway, Ireland
091-534883

Mon-Sat 10:00am-5:30pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

First Review by Tac0_flavored_kisses
Tac0_flavored_kisses
Tac0_flavored_kisses

Finally, a place that has soy milk!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2015

As someone who does not like to drink their coffee black, I struggle in Ireland to find a coffee shop that carries non-dairy milk. Thank God The Kitchen figured out there was a demand and decided to fill it. When I got into Galway I had several Irish friends tell me they wanted to bring me here to eat as there isn't a lot of vegan options in the area. The food was solid and cheap but I was mostly excited about getting soy milk in a place that wasn't Starbucks. Can't wait to go back and try more food the next time I'm in town.

Pros: Nondairy Milk!, vegan options, inexpensive
Cons: serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of The Kitchen: