A vegan, organic, gluten free bakery located in Miami's Ironside district right next door to a pizza place that serves some vegan and gluten-free pizzas. SEPT 2014 THIS OUTLET REPORTED SHUT. more-less
7600 NE 4th Ct
Miami, Florida 33138
305-909-4149

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Julie R
Julie R
Julie R

AWESOME LITTLE DELIGHTS!

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2014

I was cutting through this neighborhood and didn't even know The House of V existed! I saw a very cute courtyard and decided to stop. I has thrilled to see this very friendly vegan bakery, as well as a pizza place next to it that served vegan pizza.

These little cupcakes were AMAZING. Soooo delicious. I had the passion fruit and my friend had the chocolate - both were just incredible! The icing on them was soooo good too! The people working in the bakery are equally delightful. The presentation of the cupcakes is beautiful - little works of art.

For now, they only serve cupcakes and teas and coffees; but, she did tell me that in the future they would be serving food - I can't wait.

The little courtyard that this place is in is very peaceful and beautiful - just a nice place to grab a cupcake then sit back and relax.

If I had one complaint, it would be that I found the cupcakes a tad pricey. $4 a piece. I'll still be back because you get what you pay for - and they were delicious!

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Nice ambiance in the courtyard
Cons: tad pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: The House of V: