Small health food shop stocking fresh produce including organic, vitamins, and deli prepared foods including vegan lunch food and a juice bar. Lunch served on weekdays only. Open until 7pm, closed Sun. more-less

First Review by JenniferRMadden
vegan james
vegan james

Vegan food

5 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

I love The Honey Tree, the vegan food is amazing and always fresh, you will have to get there just before twelve midday, as the food is very popular and can run out. I must say Michele the lady who runs The Honey Tree is the nicest person that you could ever wish to meet.
Updated from previous review on Friday August 09, 2013

Pros: Vegan food, friendly staff, parking
VeganliciousLJ
VeganliciousLJ

Great Food/Great Service

4 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2010

My friend Jason and I have been trying to get here for months, it was DELISH and the service was phenomenal. Check my blog for a detailed review (link in my profile).

Pros: great service, great food, vegan desserts
consciousma
consciousma

Good, not great

3 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2009

The cakes (made by a vendor) have for the most part been excellent, the other baked goods and prepared foods, not so much. High prices, but that is the case in most of s. florida health food stores. Only serves lunch.

Pros: great cakes
Cons: limited hours

carolt
carolt

Food Cooked with Love

5 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2008

You can taste the love in this food. It is always good, each day the variety is amazing and creative. Michele and Sirhan serve the food buffet style and you can take as much or little of each item as you would like. Be prepared for a vegetarian treat!

Pros: excellent food, great atmosphere, friendly staff
catgrrrl60
catgrrrl60

don't believe them

1 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2008

I work near this place. I've had good prepared food there and the baked goods are good. but I've also had bad prepared food and just had some soup that was just horrible; i'm afraid something was rancid. The prices for the prepared foods and for the grocery items are way overpriced. I like the small stores but in Miami stick with Whole Foods.

JenniferRMadden
JenniferRMadden

Excellent food!

5 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2008

Food is priced per pound, and it was all delicious. I ate here several times on a 2 week business trip, and loved it every time!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Honey Tree: