The Heritage Natural Market...

Serves meat, veg options available. Veggie friendly cafe and organic juice bar inside the health food market. Features vegetarian specials on Tuesday, and vegan specials on Thursday. Several small tables for eating in. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
984 Laskin Rd (Birdneck Rd)
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
757-428-0500

Open Mon-Thur 10am-7pm, Fri-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 11am-7pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by lorenleonard
Omelette
Omelette

Loooooooove! ♥

4 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2013

I love this place. Actually, I kind of live there. They have a wide selection and are almost always willing to help... Almost. One of the people who work behind the service desk has a little bit of an attitude. I don't have time for that. Annnnywaaaay, psychic readings, too!? Why not?!

Pros: wide selection, excellent fresh food, good value
Cons: that one staff member with a stick up bu, don't ask her for help, ever
MilksBad
MilksBad

Great Vegan Food, Fast

4 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

I have have eaten here many time while shopping in the store. I often get 'Build your own' Black Bean Burger w/vegan aioli. I have always enjoyed the food.

I also buy there "Grab 'N Go" items. I love their vegan noodle salad and sesame pasta thing.

Pros: Fast and Easy, Value
dianaph66
dianaph66

Juice Bar and Cafe

4 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2012

Nice menu items for vegans, vegetarians or carnivores. Juice bar and smoothies are delicious and super fresh. Super friendly and happy staff.

Pros: freshness, market, staff
Cons: priciest in the area, price, price
HannahP96
HannahP96

Best Black Bean Burger I Ever Had

4 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2012

The Heritage Natural Market Cafe has plenty of vegan choices, but I've only tried the build-your-own veggie burger because it's so good I can't not order it. They let you pick as many toppings as you want, and I have them pile on lettuce, tomato, spinach, avocado, and sauteed mushrooms (plus mustard and ketchup). The burger and bun are delicious, and the whole thing is a masterpiece. The vegan creamy pasta salad is a divine accompaniment. Everything tastes fresh and healthy and delicious.

Pros: Fresh food, Terrific flavor, Friendly staff
lorenleonard
lorenleonard

Fantastic Options

4 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2012

Heritage Market and the Cafe in the back is a fantastic find for vegetarians and vegans staying or living in Virginia Beach. The market has a good selection and the cafe in the back served a decent variety of vegan options. Very welcoming for vegans on vacation. They have an especially good vegan macaroni salad. I had several interactions with different employees and they were all overwhelmingly friendly and helpful.

Pros: Vegan, Friendly, Delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of The Heritage Natural Market Cafe: