Health food market with a deli and juice bar. Well-stocked grocery section featuring bulk, refrigerated food, grab and go food, natural cleaning and household products, and personal care products. Not all veg. more-less
3800 Trindle Rd

elles_belles
elles_belles

Great little place

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2011

Healthy Grocer is pretty well stocked as health food stores go. They are also happy to order special products for you. They have lots of great vegan products. I love their peanut sauce, their maple pecan muffins, and their eggless salad wraps. I've never been there while the made-to-order bar was open but the menu looks great.

Maija
Maija

Good find

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2009

This place has a nice selection of prepared foods and groceries, as well as anything else you could possibly need. I was thankful forit when staying in Harrisburg for a couple nights.

Pros: prepared foods, good selection, convienent
francesj
francesj

GREAT PLACE FOR VEGAN!!

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2009

I was driving through Harrisburg and wasn't expecting much from this tiny grocery store. Much to my surprise they had a ton of options for myself, a vegan and my friend who's gluten free. Check it out!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Healthy Grocer: