My first visit to the Health Tree, I wasn't really impressed. The atmosphere didn't seem very welcoming and the setup was a little confusing. It was the closest health food store to where I was staying, though, so I gave it another shot. When I returned the salespeople instantly recognized me and were very chatty and friendly. They helped me find everything I needed, and even offered to order anything that they didn't have. They have a rewards program as well! All in all, I was very happy with my visit:]
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Hammonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has The Health Tree closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 530 times since Jan 2013.