Offers a range of vegetarian and vegan food, many of which are organic. more-less

First Review by TRaeCH
Tara HD
Tara HD

Good and centrally located wholefoods store

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2012

I prefer Highland Wholefoods but this small shop in the city center is very convenient and well stocked too.

TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Nice small store with fantastic staff

4 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2010

The Health Shop was essentially the first health food/product store that I have been to in Europe. Knowing what constitutes a good one in North Amercia should - or just about - hold true for this continent as well.

The Health Shop excels at customer service. There were about 5 staff members working when I was there; all friendly and knowledgable, willing to help customers with any trouble or inquiry.

It carried a wide variety of nuts, legumes, teas and health/hygene products. Prices were good and there were many items on sale. The one thing which I did not find was bread, but, hey, you can pick up a good organic loaf many places.

The one thing that I found here - and may have made me unconsciously shreik with delight - was bamboo socks! Can't wait to try them!

Pros: Staff, Location, Sales
Cons: Selection not exceptional - mostly good

Dear Owner and Manager of The Health Shop: