The Growing Season Juice...

Serves meat, veg options available. A space to get a juice or smoothie, or to share a meal. Uses local food sources occasionally and during the growing season, and sprout its own lentil beans and wheat grass on site. Fair trade coffees and teas. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Canadian, Aemrican, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

WalterPrettie
WalterPrettie

First Visit

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2012

A friend and I went today. She had been here many times, but it was my first time. First impression was small....but colourful. And the smell coming from the kitchen as we entered was intoxicating - I don't know what it was, but it smelled awesome. Also, interesting artwork on the walls ;)

They have a limited menu ... but everything on it sounded delicious.

Our meals were served quickly and the portion sizes were bigger than I expected. The flavours were tight and the presentation was masterful.

I will definitely be back... :)

Pros: Great tastes, Large portions, cool atmosphere
kerstin
kerstin
  • non-vegetarian

Delicious

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2011

Delicious. Truly. :)

Pros: excellent food, location, atmosphere
Cons: small, crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of The Growing Season Juice Collective: