Serves meat, veg options available. Has a portobello mushroom sandwich, grilled veggie sub, and other vegetables; uses dairy and eggs but no fried foods. Makes its own dressings. Can be busy. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

Mohockey
Mohockey

Reservations

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

Went and asked the waitress for recommendations due to the fact I was vegan... She asked me if "you can eat the bread?" but when the sandwich came the dressing appeared to have mayonnaise in it. I didn't eat it just in case. Probably more questioning needed on my part. Good sandwich otherwise though.

VeggiePanda
VeggiePanda

Average

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2011

I ate here for lunch on a non-busy midweek afternoon. It was about 2pm - I walked right in, had a table, and lunch was to me very quickly. I ate a veggie sandwich. It was average - nothing worth going back for in my opinion. There were not very many veggie menu options, and I do think I could have ordered food without cheese, but I was disappointed with the selection.

If you are pressed for time, they are great. And I think this would be a great place to go with omnivores. Overall, three cows from me.

Pros: quick service, friendly servers, fun atmosphere
Cons: not a large veggie selection
cringer
cringer

Its ok

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2007

Went there three times, got the same waiter, very pushy, wants you to eat and leave. Awesome veggie sandwich with roasted red peppers and homemade balsamic dressing that is on it. Portabella mushroom sandwich was really mushy. Very busy and it may take a while to get your food. NO fried foods, very healthy for a restaurant.

Pros: good prices, dressings, healthy
Cons: pushy waiter, long wait, very loud!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Greenhouse Cafe: