The Green Smoothie Bar

A smoothies bar that also offers light vegan food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Western, Canadian, Take-out
236 James Street N
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 2G2
289-396-2288

Open Mon-Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 9am-7pm.

First Review by Lee A
krissimi
krissimi

They care...

3 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

This place has a good supply of super-foods to add to a smoothie. Great options. Happy it's organic. Expensive. They could get some more food options in. Their collard wraps are not as flavourful as one would hope based on their flavour titles. Very bland. Great space though and a refreshing vibe for James North. A good start to something that has potential to be great.

Pros: smoothie options and boosters, organic ingredients, atmosphere
Cons: expensive, bland collard wraps, could add more food options
DangerGirl
DangerGirl

Great atmosphere, good smoothies, awesome service.

4 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2013

Had a great first visit today. I had the chocolate cherry and the hubby had the Tanya. We couldn't decide what we wanted at first so the girl behind the counter took us through our options. She was very informative, extremely friendly and even gave my 1 year old daughter some dried cherries to keep her happy. The atmosphere is bright and happy. The stuffed broccoli included. The smoothies were yummy and my daughter loved the chocolate cherry flavour. Only comment is once again no baby change station. What is with all these vegan places I go to not having appropriate baby gear for customers. Vegans have kids too!!

Pros: Great service, Welcoming atmosphere
Cons: No change station!!
Lee A
Lee A

Goes Down Easy

4 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

I was thrilled to take my family to Hamilton's first raw vegan smoothie bar tonight. My six year old daughter, who refuses to drink the green smoothies I make at home, ordered and happily devoured a pineapple-peach green smoothie and then promptly asked for another. I enjoyed a banana-peach smoothie which was creamier and less acidic than what I expected. The space is quite large, with several tables and is absolutely spotless, including the bathrooms. I look forward to trying more smoothies from the menu and hope they will soon add some food items to the menu.

Pros: healthy cuisine, all organic, raw, vegan, clean premises
Cons: limited menu

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Smoothie Bar: