A smoothies bar that also offers light vegan food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Western, Canadian, Take-out

Little Laura
Little Laura

Yummy and handy!

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2014

I really like this place, clean, bright, healthy and friendly. What else can a person ask for?
Updated from previous review on Monday September 22, 2014

I was just recently in after having not been for a while. I was pleased to find that they are now carrying all sorts of vegan groceries. I will be doing a lot of shopping there now!

Pros: Tasty and good quality ingredients, Prepared right in front of you, Clean and not too costly
integrityfirst
integrityfirst

Small but Delicious

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2014

This new venue is growing steadily. It offers a wide variety of homemade smoothies, salads, vegan food and some other locally made products. It is definitely worth checking out.

Pros: excellent vegan food, comfortable, nice vibe, basement has yoga, other family events
Cons: small menu, line -ups can be slow, side street parking only
krissimi
krissimi

They care...

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

This place has a good supply of super-foods to add to a smoothie. Great options. Happy it's organic. Expensive. They could get some more food options in. Their collard wraps are not as flavourful as one would hope based on their flavour titles. Very bland. Great space though and a refreshing vibe for James North. A good start to something that has potential to be great.

Pros: smoothie options and boosters, organic ingredients, atmosphere
Cons: expensive, bland collard wraps, could add more food options

DangerGirl
DangerGirl

Great atmosphere, good smoothies, awesome service.

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2013

Had a great first visit today. I had the chocolate cherry and the hubby had the Tanya. We couldn't decide what we wanted at first so the girl behind the counter took us through our options. She was very informative, extremely friendly and even gave my 1 year old daughter some dried cherries to keep her happy. The atmosphere is bright and happy. The stuffed broccoli included. The smoothies were yummy and my daughter loved the chocolate cherry flavour. Only comment is once again no baby change station. What is with all these vegan places I go to not having appropriate baby gear for customers. Vegans have kids too!!

Pros: Great service, Welcoming atmosphere
Cons: No change station!!
Lee A
Lee A

Goes Down Easy

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

I was thrilled to take my family to Hamilton's first raw vegan smoothie bar tonight. My six year old daughter, who refuses to drink the green smoothies I make at home, ordered and happily devoured a pineapple-peach green smoothie and then promptly asked for another. I enjoyed a banana-peach smoothie which was creamier and less acidic than what I expected. The space is quite large, with several tables and is absolutely spotless, including the bathrooms. I look forward to trying more smoothies from the menu and hope they will soon add some food items to the menu.

Pros: healthy cuisine, all organic, raw, vegan, clean premises
Cons: limited menu

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Smoothie Bar: