CLOSED: The Green Room Bistro

Serves meat, veg options available. Mostly organic restaurant and juice bar. Uses many local ingredients. Small, simply decorated. Free wi-fi. Menu includes many vegan and gluten-free choices. REPORTED SHUT DOWN in 2012, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by Seakist
PennsyltuckyVeggie
PennsyltuckyVeggie

Pure Class

4 Posted on 12 / 15 / 2012

We have been to The Green Room Bistro multiple times and treated like a valued guest no matter how long our absence. The menu is well marked with all that can be made vegan, the restaurant is decorated in a very pleasing way, the chefs are spot on with the food and the staff is top notch. Locally sourced foods make thus one of central PA's best bets for "green" dining. Truly a Noteworthy Pennsyltucky Veggie award mention.

Pros: stellar staff , clear vegan modifications, creative locally sourced menu
Seakist
Seakist

I LOVE THE GREEN ROOM!

4 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2012

Last week was my second time there. It's my favorite restaurant when I go to Pennsylvania. The staff is super friend and the food is always excellent! They have homemade kombucha that is absolutely amazing. And last week I had the best dessert of my life -- a mango/coconut chia pudding!

Pros: Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Wish they were open more hours

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: The Green Room Bistro: