Serves meat, veg options available. Fast casual Mexican food. Offers a vegan or vegetarian option in the burrito, taco, quesadilla, nachos, and salad using tofu, meatless ground beef, vegan sour cream, and vegan cheese. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
2880 Center Valley Pkwy Unit 602 (Promenade Shops)
Center Valley, Pennsylvania 18034
610-709-8899

Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by vegan4ever
Khajioannou
Khajioannou

great food!

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2015

Lots of vegan options and reasonably priced food. The horchata is vegan too! :)

SilverCrescent
SilverCrescent

Horrible Food

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

I thought maybe we were just there at a bad time but several friends have reported issues with their food. When we went, half the rice in the burrito was hard and the tofu seemed uncooked. My husbands food wasn't properly prepared either and it was just awful. There are far better burrito places in the area. I'd suggest you go the extra distance to Cali Burrito. You won't regret it.

Pros: Vegan Options
Cons: Food is horrible
julievegan
julievegan

Good Vegan Options

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2013

Easy ordering. Vegan options are clear.

catlover5
catlover5

very tasty mexican

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2012

Ate here last night before a movie and loved every bit of it. The decor is nice very warm and inviting. I was a little puzzled with the touch screen ordering at first but it proved to be super easy and quick I think I only waited a few minutes. I was elated to see meatless ground as one of the vegan options! I make this at home all the time but have never seen it out. It made a delicious burrito. My partner had a tofu quesadilla that was out of this world. The portions are huge the price is reasonable. I will defiantly be back!

Pros: Vegan options, Great food, across the street from the movies
Cons: only one in the valley
vegan4ever
vegan4ever

VEGAN BURRITOS!!!

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2012

This place is INCREDIBLE!!! They have Vegan options for everything on the Menu! Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas, Nachos, Salads & Bowls! They use Daiya Cheese & Tofutti Sour Cream! Its about time someone takes more Vegan options to the Lehigh Valley!!!

Pros: Great Food, Options, Huge Burritos
Cons: Not Open 24 Hours

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Pepper: