I could not disagree more with the first reviewer, who is probably disgruntled for personal reasons completely apart from his/her experience at the green market...I have been a satisfied customer of the green market since its opening and I can personally attest to its friendly service (I know all of the employees on a first name basis and they always welcome me when I come in)...and then more importantly, the FOOD IS AWESOME. It's just simple, freshly prepared, wholesome food, and I know for a fact that the owner uses ORGANIC ingredients whenever possible. And it's consistently good, so I highly recommend it to anyone who wants delicious home cooking without any unhealthy ingredients.
The service is unfriendly, the food is not truly vegan friendly!!! Smoothies are not all-natural, same food is left there for over a week. Use expired ingredients, found mold in my quinoa.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Greenlawn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: The Green Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 165 times since Jan 2013.