Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee house cafe offering some vegetarian soups and salads. Vegans to specify. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

PennsyltuckyVeggie
PennsyltuckyVeggie

Highest Recommendation!

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2013

On a day we were exploring the area with our daughter-in-law, we decided to stop for lunch. A month has passed but I can still remember how wonderful the whole staff was.

We had a couple of fantastic vegan soups, a reuben, salad and wrap-turned-into-bowl between the 3 of us. All of the food was fresh and tasty.

Upon hearing that 2 of us were vegan, the waitress set out to find vegan desserts for us. The chef came out and said that there were some in the freezer because she had made too many for a function the weekend before. We got 3 huge vegan cookies to go and munched them on the trail later in the day.

Pros: helpful and friendly, can veganize a LOT, best soups in central PA
Cons: sadly, no supper hours
ebohatch
ebohatch

Great extras

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

As a vegan I always struggle to locate restaurants that offer some choices. Green Harvest offered a few excellent choices and I loved the warm oatmeal 7 grain bowl. hmmm. I will definitely stop back when we are in the area again. I also know that my non veggie spouse will love this place everything he also enjoys!! But what was even better were their salsas and relishes. I highly recommend picking a few up they make an easy meal with a few additions. So don't leave without trying a few. It appears they also sell them online as gifts. even if you can not make it to the cafe. Order a few you won't be disappointed.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Harvest Co.: