The Green Corner - Colonia ...

Organic market with deli and outside seating. more-less
Homero 1210, Colonia Polanco (Moliere)
Mexico City, Mexico
52036078

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by mars
frads
frads

Best Health Store I Found in Mexico City

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

This is by far the best health store I found in Mexico City. That being said, I couldn't find any other that even resembled a store.

The store has a great deal of organic products, from pastas to sauces, assorted juices, vegetables, cereals, milks. There isn't a great assortment of vegan products. I could not find any vegan cheeses, yogurts or meat substitutes.

The prices are high even by my New York standards, astronomical for Mexico City.

The restaurant there is one of the best vegan meals I had in Mexico City. It was so difficult to find a place that actually serves you some vegetables so eating here made my body most happy and prices of food are high but fair.

Pros: Excellent Food in Restaurant, Assortment of Organic Products, Fresh Vegetables
Cons: Price, Limited Vegan Products
DaniM
DaniM

Good

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2014

This health store is rather small i'd say but anyway offers a great range of healthy foods and supplements. Also some "superfoods".

But this chain store DOESN'T have a restaurant affiliated. If you're hungry try the other chain stores.

veganvixenamy
veganvixenamy

nice environment, limited vegan options

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

I went here today to the restaurant part and the store part. Both were a nice experience. The resaurant had a green juice with spirulina! And all organic ingredients, I believe. I had the falafel with no pita because it was no vegan. I don't think the staff speak any english, i had fluent friends to translate my questions. The falafel was fresh and good, not a huge portion, either. It came with hummus and a wheat berries salad. A nice atmosphere too! The store didn't have any vegan pastries but they had Ezekiel bread, oats, So delicious coconut milk, 2 moms in the raw bars, local handcrafted soap, organic tequila, and organic produce.

Pros: organic, fresh, nice atmosphere
Cons: vegan options limited, unmarked, little english spoken, serves meat

ladylettuce
ladylettuce

Big and good variety

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2011

Good variety of products!

mars
mars

Good food, vegan choices

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2006

Great food. Simple. Not a fabulous choice of foods, but enough. The cafe is great and fairly cheap. No alcohol. The "beef" patty was yummy and the salads were great. Best food we had for 5 days in Mexico City. Visit Monet's Chocolates 2 doors away. They don't make anything in advance and are ORGANIC.

Pros: organic food, great staff, vegan understanding
Cons: no alcohol

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Corner - Colonia Polanco: