The Green Corner - Colonia...

First Review by andi_vert
saveur
saveur

Nice little organic shop with attached resto

3 Posted on 12 / 03 / 2013

I went to the shop and resto. I liked the shop because it had a lot of organic/whole foods type of things. They have some groceries but also granola, nondairy milk, soap, tea, chocolate, etc.

The resto (not vegan- it serves meat and cheese) was ok. My meal (chilaquiles) was cold despite likely just been stir-fried. The menu was a nice mix of Mexican and fusion cuisine.

ladylettuce
ladylettuce

the first organic super market I ever visited

4 Posted on 12 / 01 / 2011

Even though it is not big, you can find lots of organic/vegetarian products.

julianne
julianne

Lovely Cafe and Shop

5 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2010

This cafe is in Condesa a really nice area to wonder around and look at the traditional architecture. The cafe has indoor and outdoor seating and is simple but cute!!

I had breakfast on a Sunday morning in this cafe and was really impressed. They have a good choice of veggie food and vegan from the menu. I had the vegan tofu dish which was yummy. The staff are really polite and helpful but don't speak any English which was fun!!

The shop is really good too and you can pick up food, drinks, toiletries, make up and stationary.

It is all organic and there are many Mexican/ South American products.

I really enjoyed it and would return.

Pros: Pretty, Friendly, Organic
Cons: No English

andi_vert
andi_vert

Nice place.

4 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2009

The food wasn't excelent, at least not what I got, but they're very accommodating and it isn't too pricey.
I didn't have the chance to enter the store, but I know they have many local and national products (organic !).

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff
Cons: tiny section for non-smokers

Dear Owner and Manager of The Green Corner - Colonia Condesa: