Epsom health food shop. more-less
1 Waterloo Rd, Epsom, Surrey
Epsom, England KT19 8AY
01372-742095

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Eugene Nyunt.
Eugene Nyunt.
Eugene Nyunt.

Keep this feeling alive !

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2009

A nice tiny little shop half-way between the high street and Epsom BR, the colourful flowery shop sign initially pulled me in. Although it does have a reasonable assortment of health supplements (not all vegetarian/vegan) and a good range of vegetarian ingredients, eg. veggie sausages and vegan pesto among a lot of other things, it doesn't do eat-on-the-spot products like wraps - unless you count the vegan Swedish Glace ice cream in the upright refrigerator. Plus if it suits your stomach I also managed to sight several lines of protein recovery formulas - although not my own favourite SIS Rego.
It seems to be a reasonably popular or at least a very efficient place, since - when I visited - one of the people there was filling out what seemed to be further stock orders. She was really quite helpful when I asked after some vegetarian (non-gelatin) flax seed oil capsules. These compared quite favourably in price with my usual variety - bought elsewhere closer to home. Even one of the other customers there was of help - incredible really.

Pros: Friendly and helpful., Easy access from the high street., Competitive pricing.
Cons: Limited range of readily edible items., Not all lines were fully stocked.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Good Life: