This is, as others have put it, effectively "Whole Foods Montana". It's similarly stocked with everything a vegan needs (except perhaps low prices, though the prices were not super high, and some things were cheaper than Whole Foods), including yummy cookies, vegan banana bread (excellent) and hot foods. I had some amazing Lemon Tofu. Great stop.
The Good Food Store has lots of vegan options, I don't think there's anything else like this in Missoula. Prepackaged items, baked goods, and food made to order. It can be pricey(in the same way that Whole Foods can be pricey), but it's worth it. Definitely worth going toPros: Huge, Friendly staff
Cons: Crowded, Expensive
It's a more personal, localized Whole Foods. Everything from take-away prepared foods to earth-friendly products and staples like bulk items and other veggie oriented goodies are here. An emphasis is put on the selling of local produce and goods. Prices are very reasonable and there were many sale items.Pros: Staff knowledge, A "find" in Missoula, Very good selection
This store is very vegan-friendly. They offer prepackaged meals, plus they have a salad bar and deli bar with many vegan and vegetarian options. They also have tons of vegan baked good -- all about $1. I recommend the tofu salad, blueberry cake and brownie. Very good!Pros: affordable
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Missoula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has The Good Food Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1010 times since Jan 2013.