Serves meat, veg options available. A breakfast and lunch establishment offering a wide-variety of delicious bagels plus wraps, sandwiches, paninis and desserts. A place to relax or grab a quick, healthy bite. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Take-out, Non-veg
14 E 7th St (Central Ave )
Holland, Michigan 49423

Mon-Fri 6:00am-4:00pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm

First Review by TRaeCH

Good Food

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2013

Has quite a few veggie options, I like their black bean burger, although it's a little spicy.

Cons: a little pricy

Simply delicious

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2013

Good Earth Cafe is a great breakfast/brunch spot for both carnivores and omnivores. They have an amazing variety of bagels (asiago cheese, anyone?) and the toppings are fresh and healthy. Hummus is great, especially. The place has a great ambiance and the sofa mentioned in the review above is a perfect spot to spend a morning/afternoon chatting with a friend or a loved one. I will be returning to Good Earth many more times.

Pros: Bagels, Ambiance, Sofa

Dreaming of Good Earth Bagels

Posted on 12 / 18 / 2010

I have visited Holland, Michigan a few times and ever since my first time I have made a strong point of returning to the Good Earth Cafe anytime I am in town. I am a Montrealer - a city known for its exquisite bagels - and yet I find myself, some mornings, pining for a Good Earth veggie bagel with their scrumptious hummus.

The employees, like in any small-town-American establishment, are inspiringly affable. Their basic meals are not complex and service is very quick. Typically you will be asked to take a seat at a table (or, if I'm not already occupying it, take a seat on the sofa) and they will bring your order to you.

Apart from standard breakfast and lunch fare, Good Earth offers a variety of beverages and fresh baked snacks.

Everything is inexpensive.

This is one of the places that makes Holland, MI so memorable.

Pros: Bagels are really good, Nice people abound, Couch is perfect for sitting and talking

Dear Owner and Manager of The Good Earth Cafe: