Bakery specializing in gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and yeast-free baked goods with vegan choices. Features daily fresh baked bread, cupcakes, cookies, bagels, and other pastries. Accepts orders for custom cakes. Has a gathering room that could be used for parties and meetings. more-less
4403 S Tamarac Pkwy Unit 103

SteinerVoigt
SteinerVoigt

Awesome

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2014

I have gone to Gluten escape at least 5 times now, and it is absolutely fantastic. All of their vegan sweets are worth trying at least once, and they make some really good Quinoa bread. Definitely will go back in the future. (Craving some cookies from there right at this moment!)

Pros: Excellent Vegan Food, Friendly Staff, Affordable
JessicaMarshburn
JessicaMarshburn

Vegan-friendly bakery in DTC

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2014

I'm so glad I gave this independently-owned bakery a chance. Everything is gluten-free and they have vegan options for nearly all they carry: cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, bagels, brownies, bread, etc, all helpfully labeled with an orange sticker. They have expanded their inventory over the last year to include vegan chocolate bars, plenty of Daiya cheese in the fridge, and vegan 'lox'! I even bought Daiya cream cheez, which I've never seen before! They didn't have the lox this time 'round but next time I go in I will order. The staff has always been extremely friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming. Many people confuse V/GF and think they are one and the same, and I'm glad Gluten Escape knows the difference!

Pros: Delicious baked goods, Friendly staff, Fairly priced

Dear Owner and Manager of The Gluten Escape Bakery: