The Flying Biscuit Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of a chain of restaurant with many locations. Predominately meat menu, but the large selection of breakfast food includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian suitable, also 2 vegetarian burgers, and other dinner items a few of which with vegan options, clearly listed. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by blackroses_78
trombonegirl
trombonegirl

Amazing food and super-friendly staff!!

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2012

I'm a vegetarian (who eats vegan when possible) and my sister and mom try to eat mostly vegetarian food, but my dad is a meat lover (I've tried to convert him, haha). When we came down here to visit family, we ate here for the first time and it was LOVE at first bite! It has mostly vegetarian and vegan food, but a few meat dishes. We all, even my dad, loved it! He even ordered a vegetarian dish because he admitted how good our meals looked! The workers are so nice too, even at other Flying Biscuits (they're all over Georgia). If I could give it 5 cows I would but it only lets me give it 4. I love this place. Try it!

Pros: amazing food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: none
blackroses_78
blackroses_78

Groovy place to eat!

4 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2011

I was blown away by the amount of vegetarian and vegan options available at this restaurant. Tofu scramble, tamari marinated tofu and potato salad, vegan bbq burritos, black bean quesadillas, non processed veggie patties, red pepper hummus served with sun dried tomato tortilla wraps. I can go on and on.
After perusing the menu I chose the angel patty and the red pepper hummus appetizer. The burger came with roasted potatoes that are "moon dusted", basically covered lovingly with rosemary.
The hummus appetizer was to die for. A generous helping of hummus sat on a bed of romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and feta came on my plate with plenty of triangle cut warm pieces of sun dried tomato tortilla.
Unfortunately I had no room for dessert after eating all of that happiness. The Georgia Peaches-n-Cream sounded amazing and considering how well they did with my dinner I'm sure that dessert would have been great too.
We came at a slow time so the staff was very attentive. The decor was pretty groovy, the walls covered with large painting of either 60's music icons or flowers. The paintings are for sale at price mentioned or best offer.
I highly recommend this restaurant and would definately visit again the next time I visit Norcross.

Pros: hummus, service, atmosphere
Cons: too full to have dessert

Dear Owner and Manager of The Flying Biscuit Cafe: