Vegan personal chef and catering service. more-less

First Review by Ronald Lee Relyea

Bringing Conciousness and Magic Into Your Kitchen

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2014

My passion is to make a difference in the world starting with the food we eat and to provide friends and clients alike with the most nutritious, organic and delicious cuisine. My desire is to support people on their life journey.

My name is Ronald Lee Relyea. I have extensive culinary training, as well as years of personal growth with regards to healthy living.

I offer the following services:

Ayurvedic, Macrobiotic, Living-Foods, Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten-Free Cuisine and Instruction
Whole Health Coaching
Health Recovery Meal Implementation and Development (i.e., Cancer, Obesity, Diabetes, Celiac, etc)
Personalized Menu Planning
Nutritional Intuitive
Kombucha Workshops
Weekly Prepared Meals Program

I believe that true prosperity includes perfect health, perfect wealth, perfect love and perfect happiness.

I invite all interested people to contact me for a life-enhancing culinary experience that you will never forget.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Enchanted Chef: