Serves meat, veg options available. French Cambodian cuisine in a nice sit-down atmosphere, suitable date-night spot. Offers a separate vegetarian menu with vegan items marked. Has two other locations, in Cambridge and Waltham. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, French Cambodian, Take-out, Non-veg
900 Beacon St (Park Dr, by St. Mary's stop on Green line C)
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
617-247-1500

Open Sun-Thur 5-10pm, Fri-Sat 5-11pm, Sun-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by will-travel-for-food
veganamanda
veganamanda

Delicious!

4 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2013

I went here with some non-veg friends, and everyone loved it. I had the lemongrass tofu, and it was amazing. Great environment, great place for a nice dinner or to go out for a date. I wouldn't recommend the Waltham location though, it wasn't as nice.

Pros: nice atmosphere, great food, decent vegan menu
Cons: serves meat, bread is not vegan
Richard Myers
Richard Myers

Good Vegan Selection

4 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2012

This was an easy transit ride from the centre of the city. There were 6 vegan entrees to chose from on the menu. I had the Vegan Somiah Kako and it was very good. Two people in the group were not vegan and they seemed very happy with their food choices. Nice atmosphere in the restaurant and the server was very positive and able to answer questions about the food.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Good food, Good atmosphere
zaphod46
zaphod46

Great Business Lunch

4 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2012

Recently tried out The Elephant Walk for a business lunch. The food was tasty and provided enough vegan options to satisfy me. The setting was very nice, cloth napkins and all, and the veg options were clearly labeled on the menu.

I found the prices reasonable for the quality of food and atmosphere provided.

Pros: taste, location

will-travel-for-food
will-travel-for-food

Decent but too pricey without prix fixe special

3 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2011

We jumped at the chance to buy The Elephant Walk Groupon that was offered some months back because we'd always wanted to try the place but were put off by the high prices for entrees. We used the Groupon for the prix fixe Sunday brunch, which included a starter, soup or salad, entree, and a mimosa or OJ for $19.95 per person. This was a nice way to sample different things on the menu. Everything we had was tasty enough: vegan spring rolls with dipping sauce, Cambodian cabbage salad, and Poulet Malika (made with tofu instead of chicken). I can admit that it was a good deal with the Groupon combined with the prix fixe Sunday brunch option. However, I can't see paying over $40 for the same menu items during a regular dinner meal.

Pros: many vegan options, prix fixe brunch is good deal
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of The Elephant Walk: