The Eatery on Farwell

Serves meat, veg options available. There are several items on the menu (clearly marked) that are vegan or can easily be made vegan. Nice outdoor patio seating in addition to a large indoor bar and restaurant. SHUT DOWN JAN 2014 PER ITS FB PAGE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2014 N Farwell Ave (E North Ave)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
414-220-1110

Open Mon-Fri 7-12am, Sat-Sun 9-12am.

First Review by SynthVegan
debbo2
debbo2

Great food. Good atmosphere

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

Great menu. Unique items. Non meat and meat food. Very good service. Open good hours

Pros: open daily
Ash17
Ash17

Great Ratatouille Burger

3 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2013

I'm a big fan of the Eatery on Farwell. Their dinner menu has a wide variety of options and I love the ratatouille burger. I will say that I am not impressed with their brunch menu. I've had brunch there twice and I don't plan on going back for that, but dinner is fantastic!

Pros: Great Dinner Menu, Friendly Staff, Nice Vibe
Cons: Bad Brunch, Gets a Bit Loud on Packers Game Day, Wait Staff wears pajamas for brunch
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

The Eatery on Farwell

2 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2011

From the outside, this place looks like some fraty bar (perhaps it actually is during the evening), but we didn't let it scare us away (although on second thought, I wish it had). To start, there were many vegan and vegetarian options clearly marked on the menu...hooray. However, I was less than pleased with my meal, the Veg-a-stack Benedict. Basically my meal consisted of red, yellow, and green peppers along with some weird mushroom shreds (that didn't taste good), spinach, and a vegan hollandaise sauce atop bread. I thought the sauce was OK and the veggies were a bit bland...obviously I didn't care for the shredded mushrooms. I picked at my meal but barely ate any of it, as it was pretty mediocre. The side was breakfast potatoes, but these were really chopped potato that were fried like french fries and were pretty flavorless overall. The general consensus at our table was...we won't go out of our way to return.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Eatery on Farwell: