The Doshi House Cafe

A coffeehouse with live music and events. Offers a vegetarian food menu with sandwiches, smoothies, teas and coffee. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Fusion, Beer/Wine
3419 Dowling St
Houston, Texas 77004
713-528-0060

Open Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat 11am-10pm, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by AdamDaniels
AdamDaniels
AdamDaniels

Great food and atmosphere

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2012

I luckily found this gem while visiting Houston for my first time. I currently live in Philadelphia but will be moving to the Houston area soon. The food and smoothie I order was excellent and the service was great and personable. The decor inside was very relaxing and cozy. Definitely a good place to read a book or work on other studies (I think they have free WiFi). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves great tasting food and smoothies especially if you are a vegan or vegetarian. I will be visiting again when I move to Houston, keep up the great food and service!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly people, Fair prices

Dear Owner and Manager of The Doshi House Cafe: