No storefront; its location at 1680 W 11th had shut down as of Jun 2013. Now operates a food cart, catering, and accepts online orders. See website info. more-less

First Review by goldenrae2001
kindlizard
kindlizard

really good cupcakes

4 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2011

I haven't been to the new location, though I did read about it being sustainably built, but I have had plenty of their cupcakes.

The cupcakes are really good. I like the really small ones they make. I look fwd to updating this after I go to the cafe!

Updated from previous review on Saturday March 27, 2010

Pros: really good cupcakes, little ones are good, vegan cupcakes dude
  • kindlizard kindlizard

by giving 5 cows, I am not saying it is 5 star cuisine. I am merely saying that for what they do, they do it well.

KaylaMarie
KaylaMarie

Delicious cupcakes - But pretty pricey!

4 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2011

These cupcakes are just as good as everyone says. They are moist and the flavors are out of this world. The shop itself is adorable and cozy. My ONLY complaint is that their prices are pretty darn steep for cupcakes. Unfortunately, that seems to be unavoidable in order to get organic ingredients. Maybe someday that will change!

Great place overall, but come expecting to sink several bucks!

Pros: Delicious, Moist, Atmosphere
Cons: Price
SarahBrooks
SarahBrooks

I'm going to MOVE to Eugene!

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2010

I took a trip to the west coast in May. We flew to Seattle and drove down the coast through California. We made the mistake of stopping in Eugene on the way through. I couldn't stop thinking about The Divine Cupcake during the WHOLE trip! It was mother's day so I bought a dozen assorted cupcakes for the road trip. Now I'm planning to move to Eugene from DELAWARE just because of The Divine Cupcake and the Pizza Research Institute. Eugene is a vegan's dream and I can already tell that I will be a daily regular at The Divine Cupcake. They were not only gorgeous, the flavors were remarkable. I'm a vegan chef/baker myself so I could really appreciate the work they put into what they make. I constantly crave these cupcakes and I've only had them ONCE!

Pros: EVERYTHING!, Indescribable flavors, Lovely atmosphere
Cons: Highly addictive, I live in delaware

goldenrae2001
goldenrae2001

Serious Yumminess!

5 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2010

We enjoyed a vanilla cupcake and a chocolate cupcake today!!! Yummed all the way through them!! So stinkin' delicious! Thank you!! Can't wait to check out your new space (friends brought your cupcakes to the Cornbread Cafe today ;)

Dear Owner and Manager of The Divine Cupcake: