Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a variety of vegan salads, wraps, stews and sandwiches, including the Indonesian wrap and veggie stew. Also has a selection of freshly squeezed juices and smoothies and at least two of the daily soups are vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Salad bar, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
1068 Davie St

lovela5
lovela5

Good and cheap

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

I used to go to The Dish for the past few years and the quality of the food stays very good. I think the restaurant is owned by 3-4 sisters. They are all super nice. The restaurant is small and cozy. They serve juices and smoothies. However I think they don't have soy milk. They have quite few vegan options. Every day they have few vegan soups, vegan sandwiches and some wraps. My favourite thing to order there is the Indonesian Wrap with peanut sauce. It's vegan and its solo good. I also love their tomato & bean soup with tortilla chips.

Pros: Very cheap, Cozy, Super nice service

Dear Owner and Manager of The Dish: