The Curryer - Food Cart

Serves meat, veg options available. Food cart offering Indian curries. Has vegetarian curry, and each day at least one vegan choice. Naan bread doesn't have dairy. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Navegante
Navegante
Navegante

Yummm..... satisfies craving for Indian food!

4 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2014

I stopped by here for lunch today. I was so glad they were open because other carts in the area (CityDogs) offering vegan food have closed. I talked with the owner who was working the cart. He was very friendly. He explained that they offer at least one vegan dish every day, and that their naan bread is also vegan. I believe the also have a vegetarian option, and another option or two with meat. I tried the pumpkin curry. It came in a box with rice and a piece of naan bread (see picture). It was a good deal for the money. It satisfied my craving for Indian food and was quick and easy. The taste was delicious and it filled me up. I'll definitely visit here again.

Pros: Delicious food - quick, Right downtown - good location, Friendly owner/staff

Dear Owner and Manager of The Curryer - Food Cart: