A cupcake bakery that also offers a couple egg-free and dairy-free varieties each day as well soymilk option for coffee and shakes. Takes custom vegan cake orders. more-less

First Review by EllieG
blinki
blinki

Good when you get one

4 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

The first time I went the vegan cakes were sold out- a Saturday afternoon. When I went back they had a little tray of vegan cakes in the back. The texture was good and it looked really good. I found the cake and icing clashed but separately they tasted good.

EllieG
EllieG

Vegan Birthday Surprise!

5 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

I was given a Vegan chocolate & peppermint cupcake for my birthday. It was delicious!! Thank you Cupcake Parlour!!

Pros: Amazing Flavour, 'Melts in your mouth' Frosting, Friendly & Understanding Staff
Cons: It's not next to my house!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Cupcake Parlour: