Small vegetarian cafe with healthfood shop integrated. Has selection of deli style options, cakes, and assorted drinks. Call for opening times. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic
76 The Square, Chagford, Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
Newton Abbot, England TQ13 8AE
01647-432571

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Caya
trinitybourne
trinitybourne

Sweet little place

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014

Amazing to find a health food store and cafe in the middle of Dartmoor.

This is a sweet little place in a lovely village with fresh fruits and veggies and a good selection of health food goods and supplies. It's not massive, but well stocked.

I didn't try the food from the cafe, because I'd just eaten, although the energy of the place looked fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to enjoy some lunch here next time I am passing through, especially now I know it's here!

Pros: great vegan options, health food store
Miggi
Miggi

Handy shop, cafe, take-away

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

Lots of vegan essentials, organic produce and take-away goodies in the shop, pleasant cafe environment with tables inside and in the courtyard.
Several vegan options. The staff knew what was in each dish even though they hadn't marked them to say which was vegan.
We tried the chocolate and ginger fridge cake - amazing rich slabs of chocolate, ginger biscuits and real ginger!

Pros: Delicious vegan fridge cake, Good range of vegan essentials in shop, Pretty courtyard cafe
Cons: Not 100% vegan
Caya
Caya

Cute Cafe

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2012

We are lucky to have The Courtyard here in Chagford. I live nearby so I go in for groceries tofu, wholefoods etc. Whenever we have eaten here the food has always been delicious!

Pros: vegan foods, local organic veg, lovely fresh tofu

Dear Owner and Manager of The Courtyard Cafe: