Serves meat, veg options available. Burger chain. Reported to have vegan burgers grilled on separate grill and also a vegan fryer at this location. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
11922 Democracy Dr
Reston, Virginia 20190
703-796-1008

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Golddust1983
Golddust1983
Golddust1983

Hooray veggie burger!

4 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2013

I was very happy to find out that they use a separate grill top and fryer. I haven't had fries in a few years because of restaurants merging everything in one gross basket. Be careful of the burger buns they are not vegan. But you can get your burger placed on top of a salad or on its own. I wish they had vegan cheese I'm bringing mine next time. If you ask the waiter they will give you a list of the sauces that are vegan friendly I love the BBQ sauce!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Counter: