Serves meat, veg options available. UK chain restaurant. Enter this 7300 sq. ft. location at the mall ground floor behind Hugo Boss store. Quirky casual dining, drinking and lounging in a homey environment. Serves comfort food, sandwiches, panini, and breakfast until 10pm. Has a separate vegan menu. The bar and dining are divided into two areas, but the whole place is open-plan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, European, British, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
1 Hills St (St David's Shopping Center)
Cardiff, Wales CF10 2LE
02920225998
OPEN NOW

Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Littlething
Littlething
Littlething

Disappointing food, overpriced, bad service

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

I was here with my (non-vegan) boyfriend and I tried the Vegan Panini and he had the Macaroni cheese (vegetarian). He liked his food but I was very disappointed with my food. I payed £6.50 for two small paninis, small amount of fries and a tiny bit of salad. The paninis were supposed to be filled with hummus but I felt like the hummus was used to butter the bread and it really didn't taste much at all. The fries tasted fine but after finishing the meal I left feeling hungry.

The environment was somewhat cozy but very crowded. The staff seemed rushed and wasn't all that friendly or service-minded. The only positive thing I can think of is that they do have a separate vegan menu so hopefully one of their other dishes might be a bit more satisfactory.

Pros: Separate vegan menu
Cons: Disappointing, tasteless food, bad service, overpriced

Dear Owner and Manager of The Cosy Club: