Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise restaurant offering salads, wraps, sandwishes, and soups. While pre-set menu items are not veg, you could design your salad and wrap to make it veg or vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, Salad bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

lovela5
lovela5

its ok

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

my work used to order this one for dinner however they didn't have many vegan options. I usually got the SPA ( i think) wrap or salad. It was okay, Nothing amazing

Guest
Guest

Good Salad

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2012

Hi, This cute take out style restaurant is centrally located on 1 of the main shopping streets and is perfect for a lite snack. I got 2 small salads that both tasted great. The right amount of dressing and my 3 kids loved the flavors and combinations of ingredients.

QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Delicious

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2012

This may not be an all veg restaurant but the selection is immaculate. Their wraps are fresh, hearty and full of flavour. I actually went twice on my trip to Vancouver a few months ago I enjoyed them so much! Fast, easy and delicious, you couldn't ask for more.

Pros: delicious, healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of The Chopped Leaf: