The Chopped Leaf

Serves meat, veg options available. Quick service franchise with several locations offering salads, wraps, sandwiches, and soups. While pre-set menu items are not veg, you can design your own salads and wraps to make it veg or vegan. Has smoked tofu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, Salad bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Annabel09
Annabel09
Annabel09

Always impressed.

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2014

I usually come here every few months when I feel like venturing away from my usual vegan spots near my office building. But whenever I do come to Chopped Leaf I am always very satisfied with the end-product.

They have a multitude of vegan and gluten-free dressings as well as smoked tofu for your salad (mmm), occasionally they run out of the tofu, which is fine, because there is a multitude of nuts, seeds and beans to satisfy your protein needs.

It is always very clean (well, the one downtown anyways), and the service is always very prompt. The staff is fairly knowledgeable in vegan lifestyles and when they aren't too sure they have a guide for the ingredients in their dressings, soups and sauces. They always have a vegan soup and you will DEFINITELY have plenty of options for your salad and rice-bowl toppings, check it out, but note that you'll be paying upwards of 10$ for your salad!

Pros: Delicious, Informed Staff, Cleanliness
Cons: Often out of tofu

Dear Owner and Manager of The Chopped Leaf: