Serves meat, veg options available. A tapas and wine bar with a menu that includes vegetarian items. Tempeh can be substituted for a number of the regular menu items that are not vegetarian. Try the teriyaki tempeh skewers. Worth stopping in when in area or traveling Rt. 17 across the Southern tier of NY state (also visit the Corning Glass Museum and the main shopping area on Market Street). Open Mon-Sat 4pm-close. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Disdoula
Disdoula

So many choices!

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2015

My husband and I ate here in March of 2015. I was awestruck by the number of vegan choices they have on their menu! Homemade vegan cheeses on a cheese board? Unheard of!

We wish The Cellar was closer to us as we'd be regulars there. Great food, service and atmosphere! You'll love it!

(Since it's a non-vegan restaurant, HappyCow will only allow me to give it 4 stars. It deserves 6.)

Pros: vegan choices, vegan waiter, homemade vegan cheeses
Cons: serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of The Cellar: