Serves meat, veg options available. Restaurant and bar lounge on three levels with a different atmosphere on each level. The top level is open and has a view of the lake. Loud and busy on weekend nights. Several vegan items on the menu, with tempeh and tofu. Try the tofu sate. Price: Moderate more-less
Asian, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Tranaya
JustaPack
JustaPack

Delicious Temphe

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

Try the Buddha wrap with tempeh. It is a delicious treat and the only place I've found in Central America with tempeh. The Kung Pao with tofu is another tasty dish.

Pros: Has Tempeh, Has Tofu, Cheap!
Cons: Serves meat, Sometimes slow service
Tranaya
Tranaya

My go-to restaurant in San Pedro

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

Several veg and vegan options. My favorite is the Thai Tempeh salad. The Nasi Goreng is also great. Portions are large, food is fresh, and they have great drinks. I have not found better food in San Pedro.

My only complaint is that they allow smoking. Sometimes you get lucky upstairs, but often there's someone smoking at the next table. The lower floor is often smoky.

Pros: Great food, Big portion, Lots of vegan option
Cons: Often smoky

Dear Owner and Manager of The Buddha: