Vegan personal chef, nutritionist, and food writer, Sarah Asquith-Vallance, is available for cookery demonstrations, catering, dinners, and cookery classes. more-less

First Review by Seeyadude
Seeyadude
Seeyadude

Best tasting stuff ever!

5 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2012

First, let me just say that if you are not a vegan you will love anything baked by Sarah. And if you are a vegan you will be in heaven. Everything I have tried of hers has been such a taste treat, soft, moist and very flavourful. If she would only part with her secrets! I know when I go into a restaurant or store that sells her products that I am getting the absolute highest quality ingredients and a desert that I will enjoy no matter what I chose. I just wish she would be able to expand her coverage area so that I can enjoy her products in more locations.

If you are planning an event for your family or company and want to delight any taste pallet, engage Sarah services and you will not be disappointed. Great for birthdays too.

Non-vegans and non-vegetarians have no idea her products are so good for them.....they just love the taste. Good luck and find out where she is so you can enjoy what I have had the pleasure to enjoy.

Pros: taste, moist, flavorful

Dear Owner and Manager of The Botanical Chef: