Serves meat, veg options available. Eclectic fusion sandwiches shop. Has a portobello mushroom burger on the menu and a daily vegetarian special. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

Allaboutjuicing.com
Allaboutjuicing.com

Really liked it!

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

I had the portobello burger- had a Thai peanut sauce- was so good. Coming back! Try it if you are in the area. Super cute.

Chantyaguirre
Chantyaguirre

won't be returning...

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2014

There was one vegan option, and a daily vegetarian option. The vegan option was a "bello burger." It was very burnt and just not good. After complaining to the sever, he told me it was always like that but they offered to make another one for me, but the second wasn't much better and took a while, my family was done by the time it got to the table.

Raynelle_tx
Raynelle_tx

Goes above and beyond

Posted on 02 / 20 / 2014

Owner is knowledgable about vegan and vegetarian needs and accommodates my vegan orders every time and is willing to let me know if a special has an ingredient that wouldn't work (I.e. Honey in coleslaw). As a trained chef he is extremely creative and shop has a nice atmosphere. Also close to Dell!

Pros: Owner knowledgable of vegetarian & vegan need, Creative sandwiches and big portions, Always a vegetarian special sandwich
Cons: Only open for lunch, Limited delivery area due to small staff size, Uses honey instead of agave in Asian slaw

Dear Owner and Manager of The Blind Squirrel: