The Best Little Sandwich...

Serves meat, veg options available. Sandwich place with a large menu that includes veggie choices. Has faux meats and bacon, vegan mayonaise, soy cheese, and fresh veggies for filling. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by ZachHunter

Great vegan options

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014

We found this restaurant at the beginning of our road trip and 2 1/2 weeks later we decided to visit again on our way home. Their menu has 8 veggie/vegan choices to choose from including vegan"meats" and cheeses.

The sandwiches are large and satisfying.

Pros: A lot of vegan choices, Friendly staff
Cons: Little seating.

Yum!

4 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2014

Stopped by this place on my way through Redding. I was floored by how many sandwiches they offer, especially vegetarian or vegan. Best vegan sandwich I have ever had and plan to become a repeat customer. I have been a vegan for over 20 years, so I have tried many vegan sandwiches. My husband ordered a regular sandwich (not vegan or vegetarian) and loved it. So glad I looked this place up. Thank you Happy Cow!

Pros: lots of choices for sandwiches, fresh veggies, delicous vegan meat & cheese alternative

Finally Vegan sandwiches!

4 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

This little sandwich shop had such a huge selection of Vegan options i couldn't make up my mind! I was very happy with the service and the sandwich I had was freekin awesome!
Updated from previous review on Monday April 08, 2013

Pros: selection, price, vegan meats and cheeses

So stoked to find this awesome shop!

4 Posted on 11 / 25 / 2013

I LOVED THIS PLACE! While researching vegan options on a trip to Redding (I am moving there soon), we found this place on the Happy Cow site, and it did not disappoint! I had the Hello Kitty Karli sandwich on sourdough, and it was amazing. Included vegan turkey, vegan cheese, avocado, sprouts, cranberries, and other veggies. And we happened to go there during their anniversary, so we got free chips with our meals as well! Their portions are very generous, the cashier was amazingly friendly, and the atmosphere was spot-on. Plenty of other vegan options to choose from too, and they all have super fun names. I can't wait to visit this shop more when I move up!

Pros: Fair price, Awesome and friendly service, Delicious
Cons: A little hard to find, Only one location- hope they expand!

Amazing vegan sandwiches!

4 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2013

I stopped by this sandwich shop to grab some sandwiches for a roadtrip because there aren't any vegan places where I was headed. I was surprised by how many vegan sandwich options are on the online menu, however, the menu in the shop only names the most popular ones so I suggest going online and checking out the choices first. My sandwich was super tasty and BIG! I felt stuffed after eating it for lunch. The owners of the place were super friendly and are knowledgeable about the vegan options. I was told the only vegan bread is the wheat so I recommend sticking with that. If I lived in the area I would come here all the time! I would give this place five stars except happycow does not allow reviews to be more than four stars for non-vegetarian restaurants.

• devinevegan devinevegan

I got an email from them stating their gluten free bread is also vegan. Hope this helps

A Vegan Sandwich Shop In Redding!

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2013

A cool little sandwich shop I would expect to have found down in San Francisco rather than redding. They have an entire vegan section on their menu , and can veganize many of their other sandwich options. Go to their website to see their huge selection of sandwiches. The food is tasty and priced to what would be expected. I especially liked their vegan marinara meatball sub!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 19, 2013

Pros: Clear Vegan Options

Dear Owner and Manager of The Best Little Sandwich Shop - Eureka Way: