Serves meat, veg options available. Traditional Belgian pub offering several vegetarian choices, and a vegan menu upon request. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Belgian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

flipmitch
flipmitch

Always a good night

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2015

Just had another birthday meal at TBM and yet again I left feeling full, happy and just a little tipsy!

The vegan menu is just great, so much choice and new dishes each season . On our last visit one member of our group had a pasta dish which I have to admit was on the bland side. I'd also been told that their new tofu burger was also a little uninspiring so beware, the menu isn't perfect but its as close as your gonna get!

Apart from those rogue dishes everything else is top notch, the beer, the service, the ambiance, I just cant fault it.

In fact I like it so much I'm going back again next week, its the best vegan evening eatery in Norfolk hands down!!!

Pros: Great choice, Nice staff, Amazing Belgium beers
Cons: A few bland dishes....., .....but thats being picky......, .....so no cons.
cakeandcounselling
cakeandcounselling

Excellent choices for vegetarians and vegans

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2014

I'm vegan and ate at this pub with a vegetarian and two meat eaters and we were all very satisfied with the choices on the menu. The food was delicious, the service was great and the general atmosphere was lovely. Some of the best tofu I've ever had! And the cheesecake is also highly recommended.

Pros: Full vegan menu on request, Good choices for vegans and vegetarians, Friendly and helpful staff
Cons: Unclear which beers and wines are vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of The Belgian Monk: