Serves meat, veg options available. Wellington area Chinese restaurant. The back of the menu includes a page of vegetarian dishes, many suitable for vegans. Try the mock duck pancakes and deep fried tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg
164 Riddiford St, Newtown
Wellington, New Zealand

Tue-Sun 5:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by DiaShel

Nothing special

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2011

I was quite disappointed with this place. The back page is vegetarian, but nothing marked vegan. When I asked about starters first she said they were all ok, and then changed to "oh wait, they have eggs". She only pointed out one, the spring rolls. They were so oily I had to pad them down with my napkin which after on roll was saturated. The mains where just ok. Not much flavor, again not a great vegan selection. It was quite expensive as well.

Pros: Veg menu
Cons: Service, Quality of Food, Cost for quality

Dear Owner and Manager of The Beijing: