The B-Well Sushi and Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Japanese food and sushi. Offers a few vegan sushi and has organic fair trade coffee. Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Japanese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven
trematode
trematode

My favourite sushi place

4 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

I love the B-Well cafe. This is where we always go when we want Japanese.

This is the first Japanese restaurant I have been in that clearly labels the vegan and vegetarian options on the menu. The menu isn't limiting either. There are a lot of appetizers and maki rolls to choose from. There is also a teriyaki tofu rice bowl that is vegan. It cost less than most places and they are always adding new things to their menu.

Don't expect a fancy dining experience though. There are mis-matched furniture and the place needs an update but I really don't care because the food makes up for it.

Pros: Inexpensive, Friendly staff, Many vegan options, clearly labeled
Cons: Decor
Guest
Guest

Very Yummy Vegan Sushi

4 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2014

I was happy at how many different options they had for vegans. They are delicious as well as well-priced. They are easy to get to and the cafe is cute and cozy. Very friendly and accommodating staff.

Pros: Price, Options, Location
LindsayLollipop
LindsayLollipop

Yum!

4 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2013

I love going to B-Well Sushi when I'm in the city with my friends! The girl who worked there was super friendly. They have a variety of options to choose from (and inexpensive!). I'm a vegetarian so I was happy to find lots of vegetarian/vegan food! I loved the cozy atmosphere as well.

Pros: Vegetarian/Vegan options, Friendly Staff, Good Value

QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Delightful

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2013

B-well is really cute sushi cafe with a great selection of vegan options. I love that things are clearly marked on the menu for vegans and vegetarians. They have not only a large selection of sushi rolls but also have a few tofu dishes and other Japanese specialty. The food was prompt and the service was good as well. I particularly like the comfortable atmosphere. Feels a lot like a coffee shop but a little more intimate. Decor and seating is great. Definitely a great place for Japanese cuisine.

Pros: Great vegan selection, Nice atmosphere, Marked vegan on menu
Cons: Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of The B-Well Sushi and Cafe: