Serves meat, veg options available. Vintage decor, gallery and cafe atmosphere, operating since 2008. Has vegan salads and wraps, drinks with almond milk or soy milk, vegan desserts as well. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegetariangirl
MeiLi
MeiLi
  • herbivore

Nice space, friendly staff.

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

Brought my mom and family friend for lunch. They were happy to find vegetarian and gluten free options on the menu. I enjoyed the vegan lentil soup, thai noodle wrap, and super yummy vegan gluten free brownie. I founbd the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. My only critique is that I wish there were more vegan options. Restauranteurs need to be reminded that EVERYONE can eat vegan options: kosher, halal, hindu, vegetarians, people with allergies, etc etc etc. No need to label it vegan, call it egg and dairy free if you think that's less intimidating. So, people, yes I recommend this place but be sure to request more vegan options so they get the message.

Pros: vegan and gluten free options, friendly staff, lots of art to look at and buy
Cons: more vegan options please
vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

great vegan snacks

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

We had the vegan banana cookies and the vegan brownies. Both were great. They were also able to make a vegan smoothie

Dear Owner and Manager of The Art We Are: