Small market stocks a range of mostly organic products including food, produce, drinks, health products, wines and beer. Also stocks baby and adult clothing, wooden toys, books, cds, dvds. Has an organic coffee and juice bar inside with non-dairy milk options available. Confirmed open Dec 2013. more-less

First Review by honeybee
Jawlsable
Jawlsable

Business no longer exists

1 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2014

Tried both suggested locations and asked a local. Unfortunately no longer in business.

JessicaHelenLayne
JessicaHelenLayne

Strang experience at the Organic Market

1 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2013

The Organic Market is no longer at the address listed here, and it is now also where people check into small bungalows. When we entered the very small store we were not greeted by a friendly person but rather a very explicit lyrics to a rap song that played for our entire visit. My husband and I were very confused because it was not the music we expected in that environment. My Husband then observed an area where the owners child was playing and in that small room was a shelf with sex toys displayed on it.
We did purchase 3 snack items that were vegan but the majority of the store was only helpful to vegans or vegitarians that had a kitchen to cook in. After the music and the sex toys I would not re-enter the store for any reason. The owner was not friendly, she seemed very overwhelmed and I felt sorry for her young daughter. I do not usually give negative feed back but I love this website, it has helped me find good places so many times I felt like it was important to share my experience.

OlyVeg
OlyVeg

Love it

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2010

It's so nice to have a place that sells vegan and organic food in the Long Beach area. When vacationing there we can get snacks (last time I had a Rice Dream ice cream cookie sandwich--where else could I get that??), and if our hotel room has a microwave and fridge we can get frozen or refrigerated stuff for dinner, since there is really no good vegan-food-serving restaurant in the area, in my opinion. The espresso stand has excellent coffee and is a great way to start a day at the beach.

Pros: coffee, vegan snacks, nice people
Cons: can't think of any

Lindalou
Lindalou

destination

4 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2010

This is a store I always stop at when in the Long Beach area. It is a much needed alternative to the junk food markets. I hope they are always successful.I wish only we had a store like it where I live.

honeybee
honeybee
  • raw

Super Sweet!!

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2009

Fun store and fun people! Had a great time talking and eating while visiting long beach. :)

Dear Owner and Manager of THC Organic Market: