That's a Wrap

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers three vegan dishes on menu, plus you can sub tofu, tempeh or mushrooms on most of the other items. Uses reusable metal trays. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
800 E Camelback Rd (7th St)
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
602-252-5051

Open Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat-Sun 11am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by SherriScuba
Tigra220
Tigra220

Fresh & light lunch options

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

I went here for lunch with some co-workers. I got the Jerk Chicken plate (substituted w/tempeh). It was very well seasoned and quite yummy. The serving was plentiful and left me full, but not heavy. They had some delicious fresh juice options as well. I think I spent around $13 for my entire meal + drink.

The place is pretty small, but somehow has a decent amount of seats. Plus, there is outdoor seating, which is nice...outside of Jun/July/August.

Pros: vegan options, may sub tofu or tempeh in many options
Cons: parking
SherriScuba
SherriScuba

Vegan Yummy

4 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2013

My hubby and I stopped in by chance and found that we could sub mushrooms or Tofu for the dishes we chose. I had the Rocky wrap with mushrooms instead of meat and my hubby had the Thai bowl with tofu instead of chicken. Great meal and a good price and the woman at the counter was super nice and very helpful. We will be back.

Pros: Vegan options, Very tasty, eco friendly
Cons: No vegan sweets

Dear Owner and Manager of That's a Wrap: